Sunday, October 7, 2012

Exhaustastic

I am exhaustastic. Which is exhausted but fantastic. The past weekend was a blur. I hope to write more in depth about the festival, but I don't think I'm clear enough to do so now. I went out with my last helper, my dear friend Alexis, for a cupcake at Crumbs, then drove her to her opera rehearsal. Drove home. Boyfriend & his friend came home with Indian food. Watched some Frozen Planet (which is awesome and worth your time, by the way). Updated my Rav stash. Again. And now I'm just kind of staring into space in a yarn-induced stupor. It's definitely not helped by the fact that Boyfriend & his friend are sitting around creating Pathfinder (read: Dungeons & Dragons) characters and debating which kind of dinosaur their character should ride. Which is confusing and surreal and as my mind is tired & in a suggestible state I'll probably be romping around on a dino in my dreams later. While knitting. And wearing a squid hat. ...it's been an eventful weekend lol. I'm eternally grateful to have tomorrow off. I'm going to go get lost in Rav pattern searches now, so that I may figure out what to do with my skein of mink yarn. Because I now own mink yarn. As Alexis would say, "Cray cray!"

No comments:

Post a Comment