Monday, October 22, 2012

A Personal Best

Well, it's a personal best. 9 FO's froms start to finish in 7 days. 4 hats, 3 headbands, a ruffle scarf, and a cowl. Granted, one of the headbands is meant to have some serious button embellishments, but it's only done blocking about now. Since I cast off last night before I went to bed, it counts. =) I feel like I could've upped it to ten, but I spent most of Saturday futzing around with the Sims (as I am wont to do from time to time) and yesterday was surprise birthday lunch/baby shower craziness running around, so I only got to knit for a few hours before bed. Whatever. I'm still pleased. None of them were sissy tiny little things, either. Not large, but not worsted weight crocheted snowflakes either. Though I did purchase some crochet thread... Next week. That will have to be next week.

Tonight I relaxed, played some Sims, and then ordered Indian food & caught up (almost, now we're only one episode behind instead of four) on Once Upon a Time with Boyfriend. Got in a repeat of my sister's giant Christmas cowl as well. It was nice and quiet, which is how I like it. =) Tomorrow is tagging night. Everything for the show needs its final embellishments & stuff sewn on, tags & labels added, and get written into inventory. This way I'm not running around at the last second. I mean, I will, invariably, be running around on Friday for some reason, but I feel that as long as I try to avoid most of the headless chickening I'll only get slapped with the minimum when it comes right down to it.

Now, my bed is calling. As is my kindle. And a large glass of water. Sweet dreams, fair internetz.

No comments:

Post a Comment