Tuesday, May 21, 2013

River Deep, Mountain High - A Cowl

Well, it's looking like it'll be another zinger of a week; the AC going out in the office for several hours on a 90-degree day isn't ever a good omen. But still, we must smile & carry on, yes? I finished not one but BOTH of my Mad May projects today. Both my biffle's hat and my shawl are happily blocking. I'll post pictures when they're dry, they're both pretty awesome. I'm particularly pleased with the shawl. I'm hoping to get that written out and test knit at some point. =D

In that vein I decided, for no special reason, to release my first pattern today! Woohoo! It's not a complicated pattern, but a classic one that works for pretty much every yarn. I've gotten a lot of positive feedback on my own FO's and now you can make your own! Head on over to Ravelry to download River Deep, Mountain High now!


No comments:

Post a Comment