Monday, May 13, 2013

Like A Proud Momma

I launched! Wooo! It was exhausting and exciting and there were some hiccoughs along the way but I did it, it's done, and I celebrated with many beers.

It was nice to be out with people. It's something I've really missed since college: being just out, in a bar, even if you don't know anyone there. I really have to make a concerted effort to do that more, especially now that I'm done rebranding and hopefully the bulk of my prep work for that won't need to be repeated, just maintained.

I finally have had some time to knit. I hadn't knit a stitch in about a week, which was both terrible and scary, but I needed to make sure I had everything done. I got four repeats of my Mad May shawl done, and if I keep going at two a day I should finish in time.

Now all I can think about is a nap. I feel like I didn't sleep (even though I slept like a rock, courtesy of a melatonin) and even coffee isn't helping. Wah.

No comments:

Post a Comment