Thursday, May 2, 2013

Another Day & The Start of Mad May


Oh Mad May... I'm not going to go all out the way I did with Mal March, mostly because I have WAY too much going on, but I'm going to try and get at least one project done.  I CO'd a shawl of my own design yesterday, though I'm working on another similar project already. I'm most of the way through that one, so I figure one repeat of one then one repeat  of the other, back & forth, I'll get them both finished in due time and I won't get too bored with either one.

Had a good powwow yesterday with my parents over dinner. My father is going to try and build me an excellent new display for all the shows I'm trying to book, so I'm excited about that, and Boyfriend & I are going to scope out new table display items and tablecloths this evening, among other things. I feel sort of bad, like it's all about me right now because I'm just so focused that business is most of what I talk about at the moment.  I don't want to stop until I make some progress though, and Boyfriend is being very patient and supportive.  He's planning on having the boys over for games this weekend, so that'll be good. It also means I can get some work done in peace and someone will feed me.  We're also going garage-sale-ing on Saturday, so that should be fun. I like an adventure. Maybe we can hit some geocaches too... Hmmm.... Adventuresss.....

No comments:

Post a Comment