Friday, May 10, 2013

Change's Gonna Come...


Tomorrow! I get to make my announcement tomorrow! I'm so excited!

Mostly I'm excited to be able to (theoretically) be able to get backt to my crafting. I haven't knit in... a week? About? I finished my tweedy leafy shawly thing on Monday. So not quite a week. But still. I'm going through some serious withdrawal. I just didn't have ay time! it was frustrating, but I perservered and everything I think is ready to go tomorrow. I think. I'm going to have to check my checklist for the billionth time. And then tomorrow night I will drink beer with friends and get to be social for pretty much the first time in months. Yayyyy!

I don't really have anything else to say, other than that's what I've been doing and where I've been. I'm looking forward to being able to relax into a more normal schedule after tomorrow if nothing else. I like schedules and being in a general rhythm.  Thank you for bearing with me through all this - it's going to be great, you'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment