Monday, June 10, 2013

Spring & A Storm

I'm definitely going to be needing one of my Tasti pints when I get home. Today has been rough and this week is only going to get worse. It's hard to deal when you realize Monday is going to be the easiest day in your week.

The weekend wasn't bad. Had a nice time at Etsy HQ and hanging out in Dumbo with Boyfriend and his friend. I love Dumbo, I really do. I used to work down there and while the job wasn't really worthwhile, getting to have lunch in the July sunshine on the pebble beach totally was.

Sunday was supposed to be another fun day in city but pretty much everyone bailed at the last moment so Boyfriend and I stayed home. I worked a bit on my sweater (it's joined in the round now!) and a cowl out of one of my Limited Engagement yarns. I also have been playing around with the idea of phasing out my Etsy shop and launching my own web store, so I fiddled around with that some too. A productive day, but not exciting by any stretch.

The only good thing thus far today is the rain. It's keeping people indoors, eliminating some of the humidity, and fits my mood perfectly. Makes me want to listen to "Spring & A Storm"...

P.S. I have a hat pattern that I'd like to launch soon, but I would definitely like to have some people test knit it first based on what happened with the cowls. Anyone interested should get in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment