Thursday, January 31, 2013

A New Cowl, A Familliar Game

This weather is driving me bananas. I feel so rotten, between stuffy nose, cough, and a raging sore throat... Ugh. Boyfriend and I stayed home yesterday, me because of germiness and him because he had an insane amount grading to get done. I don't think I ever appreciated before exactly how much work teachers put in. He's done absolutely nothing but work for the past six days, at school and at home. No one is underpaid like teachers are underpaid. Kind of disgusting really.

Anyway, I finished a cowl yesterday that I'm pretty excited about. I love to buy variegated yarn, but finding patterns to show it off can be tough. When I get pictures I'll post them along with some more about the pattern. If there's enough interest maybe I'll post the pattern! I had enough leftover to start a matching hat too, though I'm not sure that's going to work like I intend. We'll see.

I also descended once again into time sink that is The Sims. Sometimes its sirens' song just calls... and I am powerless resist. It may impede upon my knitting time, but this phase too shall pass eventually. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment