Thursday, December 19, 2013

Just Another Blog About Yarn

Please note: for this to make sense you have to realize that I've switched to using tumblr for awhile. I'm going to attempt to remember to cross-post stuff to here, but I make no guarantees. Anyway, this was my first tumblr post.

I’m going to say straight up - I’m a skeptic. I’ve resisted tumblr forever; a seasoned Xanga lover who moved onto LiveJournal, I haven’t managed to keep up with a journal, online, handwritten, or otherwise, since the latter half of my college career. Recently, though, a friend has persuaded me to give this another go, and so I shall.

This will almost certainly end up being just another knitting blog, confessions of a yarnaholic, possibly with some rants about weight loss, pretty pictures I’ve taken, and posts about music mixed in for good measure. If I can stick to it this time, though, I’ll be happy. Because lately, I can’t seem to stick to anything, and that has to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment